General AXEL Rules And Restrictions
1. AXEL has created a native AXEL Token (the “AXEL Token”) that is intended to provide certain proprietary functionalities to be used in conjunction with the storage, purchase, sale, transfer of digital content, goods, and/or services by and through the suite of decentralized, distributed, decentralized, peer to peer, AXEL-branded applications, including but not limited to the AXEL Network and other associated applications such as the AXEL App, AXEL Pay, AXEL IPFS, and LetMeSEE (collectively, the “AXEL Platform”).
2. From time to time, AXEL may make AXEL Tokens freely available via certain “free token distribution initiatives.” A “free token distribution initiative” such as AXEL QUEST is when free tokens are deposited into the AXEL Wallet address or pulled from a wallet with an allocated key. It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of this address. AXEL will not be held liable for any loss or misuse of tokens or incorrect entry of wallet address.
3. AXEL Tokens are provided for use within the AXEL Platform only. They are not intended for resale, may have no exchange for monetary value, and may have no implied value on a secondary exchange. You participate in all AXEL promotional initiatives at your own risk, and disclaim AXEL of any claims, real or other, from any legal action taken by or upon you through your use of the AXEL Platform and issuance of AXEL Tokens. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree that any token distribution initiative, including AXEL QUEST and similar free token distribution initiatives, does not represent an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities, as defined by U.S. securities laws, and tokens are solely meant for development purposes on the AXEL Platform.
4. AXEL reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any user that AXEL deems ineligible for participation in AXEL QUEST or any other token distribution initiative for any reason at the sole discretion of AXEL. This includes, but is not limited to these Terms or by violating any of the Rules and Restrictions of the AXEL events or by having engaged in a conduct that AXEL considers inappropriate or unacceptable. AXEL’s decision in such an event shall be final.
5. Purchase, ownership, receipt, or possession of AXEL Tokens carries no rights, express or implied, other than the right to use such AXEL Tokens as a means to participate, interact or transact on the AXEL Platform.
6. In particular, you understand and accept that AXEL Tokens do not represent or confer any ownership right or stake, share, security, or equivalent rights, or any right to receive future revenue shares, intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to AXEL and any of its corporate affiliates, other than any rights relating to the provision and receipt of services from AXEL, subject to limitations and conditions in these Terms. The AXEL Tokens are not intended to be utilized outside the AXEL Platform nor as a digital currency, security, commodity, or any kind of financial instrument, and the AXEL shall not be liable to recipient for any decrease in value of AXEL Tokens or any other damages that Recipient may incur as a result of using or receiving AXEL Tokens.
7. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that receipt of AXEL Tokens should be undertaken only by individuals, entities, or companies that have significant experience with, and understanding of, the usage and intricacies of cryptographic tokens and blockchain based software systems. Recipients should have a functional understanding of storage and transmission mechanisms associated with other cryptographic tokens. AXEL will not be responsible in any way for loss of AXEL tokens, BTC, ETH, or any other type of tokens resulting from actions taken by, or omitted by recipients. If you do not have such experience or expertise, then you should not receive AXEL Tokens via a free token distribution initiative. Your participation in any free token distribution initiatives is deemed to be your undertaking that you satisfy the requirements mentioned in this paragraph.
8. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that you will, prior to enjoying the receipt of the AXEL Tokens via initiatives offered by AXEL, seek the advice and counsel of your financial, legal, and tax advisors.
9. In addition, you agree, accept, understand, and acknowledged following by receiving any AXEL Tokens:
You bear sole responsibility for determining if (i) the acquisition, the allocation, use or ownership of AXEL Tokens (ii) the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of AXEL Tokens over time, if any, (iii) the sale and receipt of AXEL Tokens; and/or (iv) any other action or transaction related to AXEL Tokens has tax implications.
You are not obtaining or using AXEL Tokens for any illegal purpose, and will not use AXEL Tokens for any illegal purpose.
You accept that to the extent permitted by law and provided we act in good faith, AXEL makes no warranty whatsoever, either expressed or implied, regarding the future success of AXEL Tokens; You are agreeing not to hold any of AXEL and its respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected, to the sale of AXEL Tokens, including losses associated with the terms set forth below.
You obtain AXEL Tokens on an “as is” and “under development” basis. Therefore, provided AXEL acts in good faith, you accept that AXEL is providing AXEL Tokens without being able to provide any warranties in relation to AXEL Tokens, including, but not limited to, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
All receipt via a free token distribution initiative of AXEL Tokens are final. By receiving AXEL Tokens, the recipient acknowledges that neither AXEL nor any of its affiliates, directors or shareholders are required to provide a refund for any reason. However, AXEL has the sole and absolute right to correct any errors to the quantity of AXEL Tokens sent to you. If extra AXEL Tokens were sent to you, AXEL may swap out, lockup indefinitely, restrict access or use any other viable means to correct the extra tokens sent to you.
10. These Terms constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you.
11. These Terms supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to any promotional materials concerning AXEL or AXEL Tokens, including via any social media channel, any Free token distribution initiative, the content, products or services provided by or through AXEL, and the subject matter of these Terms.
You are responsible for reviewing changes to these Terms
These Terms applies to all recipients of AXEL Tokens via various token distribution initiatives undertaken by AXEL. AXEL may make changes to these Terms from time to time without specifically notifying you. AXEL will post the latest Terms on its website (https://axel.network, “the Site”), but it is up to you to review it before holding AXEL Tokens, taking part in AXEL promotional initiatives or using the Site. If you continue to use the Site or AXEL Tokens, or to hold Tokens after any of these changes, your continued use or possession will mean that you have accepted any changes to the Terms.
You must be 18 or older to use the AXEL Site or to participate in initiatives undertaken by AXEL.
No AXEL promotional initiatives have been registered or qualified under securities laws
No AXEL promotional initiatives, including AXEL QUEST and similar token distribution events have been registered or qualified under the securities laws of any jurisdiction anywhere in the world. They are being offered and sold only in jurisdictions where such registration or qualification is not required to distribute an AXEL Token not purchased. To the best knowledge of AXEL, any AXEL QUEST or similar initiative presumes a free transfer of AXEL Tokens, whereby AXEL is not bound to the recipients thereof in any way, except to continue its efforts concerning development of AXEL products.
Receiving an AXEL Token may involve a high degree of risk, as set forth in more detail (see “Risk Factors”) in these Terms. Accordingly, any free token distribution initiative such as AXEL QUEST may be governed by consumer protection laws in jurisdictions where such regulation is applicable.
These Terms do not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, an AXEL Token in any jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. Neither the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission nor any other federal, state or foreign regulatory authority has approved the free token distribution initiatives or receipt of AXEL Tokens. Furthermore, no such authority has confirmed the accuracy or determined the adequacy of the terms of any free token distribution initiative.
The summaries contained within these Terms do not purport to be complete. Each prospective recipient should review these Terms carefully. AXEL reserves the right to modify the terms of any free token distribution initiative. AXEL Tokens described in these Terms are offered subject to AXEL’s ability to reject any recipient in whole or in part. Prior to Receiving AXEL Tokens a prospective recipient is required to consult with its own legal, financial, tax, accounting, and other advisors regarding the applicable limitations on recipients that may restrict its resale or other transfer; the income and other tax consequences of acquiring, holding and disposing of AXEL Tokens; and the other potential consequences of acquiring any AXEL Token. Recipients are required to carefully consider whether receiving an AXEL Token is suitable to their individual situation and goals. No person has been authorized to make any statement concerning AXEL or the sale of the AXEL Tokens discussed herein, and any such statements, if made, must NOT be relied upon.
Recipients are required to make their own investigations and evaluations of AXEL Tokens, including the merits and risks thereof.
Forward-looking statements do not constitute guarantees or promises of future performance
Certain statements in these Terms constitute “forward-looking information” under applicable laws. All statements that address expectations or projections about the future, including statements about product development, market position, expected expenditures and financial results, are forward-looking statements. Some of the forward-looking statements may be identified by words like “expects,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “intends,”, “believes”, “projects,” “indicates,” and similar expressions. Any statements contained in these Terms that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Accordingly, actual results or performance of AXEL and of the AXEL Tokens may differ significantly, positively or negatively, from forward-looking statements made herein. Unanticipated events and circumstances are likely to occur.
AXEL Tokens have many risk factors
The following SUMMARY Risk Factors provide merely a High-Level summary of some of the key risk factors associated with the Sale. This list is non-exhaustive and does not purport to be a complete summary of any and all applicable risks with receiving any AXEL Tokens through any free token distribution initiative and/or the use or enjoyment of such tokens following any such free token distribution initiative.
1. AXEL is a “start-up” company. Financial and operating risks confronting startups are significant: AXEL is not immune to these. The startup market in which AXEL competes is highly competitive and the percentage of companies that survive and prosper is small. Startups often experience unexpected problems in the areas of product development, marketing, financing, and general management, among others, which frequently cannot be solved. In addition, startups may require substantial amounts of financing, which may not be available through institutional private placements, the public markets or otherwise.
2. AXEL may be forced to cease operations. It is possible that, due to any number of reasons, including, but not limited to, an unfavorable fluctuation in the value of cryptographic and fiat currencies, the inability by AXEL to establish the AXEL Platform’s or the Tokens’ utility, the failure of commercial relationships, or intellectual property ownership challenges, AXEL may no longer be viable to operate, and AXEL may dissolve.
3. The AXEL Platform may not be widely adopted and may have limited users. It is possible that the AXEL Platform will not be used by a large number of individuals, companies and other entities or that there will be limited public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems (such as the AXEL Platform) more generally or distributed applications to be used on the AXEL Platform. Such a lack of use or interest could negatively impact the development of the AXEL Platform and therefore the potential utility and value of Tokens.
4. AXEL may not be able to build strong brand loyalty in the social media landscape. AXEL believes that brand name recognition is of great importance to the sustainability of AXEL and/or the AXEL Platform. There is no assurance that AXEL will be able to gain acceptance in the social media, social media marketing, social media software industry. A failure by AXEL to develop its brand name would have a material adverse effect on the business, results of operations and value of the AXEL Tokens.
5. The regulatory regime governing the blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, tokens and token offerings such as AXEL Platform and AXEL Tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the AXEL Platform and the utility of the Tokens. Regulations affecting tokens (including the AXEL Token), token offerings such as this, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and cryptocurrency exchanges currently are undeveloped and likely to rapidly evolve. Regulations vary significantly among international, federal, state and local jurisdictions and are subject to significant uncertainty. Various legislative and executive bodies in the United States and in other countries may in the future, adopt laws, regulations, guidance, or other actions, which may severely impact the development and growth of the AXEL Platform and the adoption and utility of the Tokens.
You agree that Nevada law applies to these Terms
If there is any dispute arising out of the Site, AXEL QUEST or any similar free token distribution initiative, by using the Site or participating in the AXEL QUEST, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada in the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Clark County, in the State of Nevada in the United States of America, for the resolution of any such dispute.
Any cause of action by you must be brought within one (1) year
You and AXEL agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site, AXEL QUEST or similar free token distribution initiative must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
At AXEL, we have always prioritized the privacy and security of our users. In fact, our corporate mission from inception has been to go beyond legal requirements to protect user data. We have never sold any data concerning any of our users or any of our website visitors to a third party.
For the purposes of this policy, a “User” is anyone that has an account with AXEL on any of its platforms, including accounts established through a AXEL website or any of its applications.Any information stored on any AXEL platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. AXEL implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
Data Collection and Use
In order to provide services to its Users and to improve its services and offerings, AXEL collects, records, and analyzes certain types of data from them. During a User’s registration, a new user provides an email address. This email address is used by AXEL to identify the User and to provide the user with support, services, and outreach.
Each AXEL User also has a personal profile. Adding personal information into the user profile is at the option of each User and it not a requirement for participation in AXEL’s platform. A User can edit or delete the information contained in the personal profile at any time.
AXEL may also collect, record, and analyze a User’s IP address, what platform they are using to access the AXEL product (for example, whether they are accessing via a mobile device, which operating system the User is using, and which version of the AXEL application the User is running), and what activities a User has engaged in using the AXEL product. From a User’s IP address, AXEL is also able to obtain information concerning the User’s geographical location.
The purpose of this data collection is to allow AXEL to communicate with its Users. For example, AXEL may communicate with its Users to promote the use of AXEL products, to assist when a User asks questions, or to make announcements such as changes to AXEL’s policies.
AXEL does not share any of the collected data with anyone. AXEL may share aggregated information concerning the number of Users that it has, the activity level of its Users, and their general geographical locations with third parties. However, it will not share information at an individual User level with any third party.
If you are a visitor to our website only, and not a User of any of our platforms, then this section is relevant for you.
By visiting AXEL’s website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website.
AXEL may collect, record, and analyze information concerning visitors to its website. AXEL may record a visitor’s IP address and pageview activity. AXEL may use this data to track data about visits to its website, including the number of visitors and visits, geographical location data, the length of time spent on the website, the pages clicked on, and where visitors came from.
The purpose of this data collection is to communicate with visitors and to improve the AXEL website by analyzing how visitors navigate it.
AXEL does not share any personal data concerning the users of its website with anyone. AXEL may share aggregated information concerning the number of visitors to its site, their usage of the website, and their geographical location with third parties.
Data Retention and Deletion
AXEL will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. Upon request, AXEL can and will delete a User’s account. If you wish to have any or all of your personal information deleted, please contact us here.
Acceptance of these Conditions
If you have any further questions regarding the data AXEL collects, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us here, or in writing at:
5538 S. Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
United States of America