Terms & Policies
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) POLICY FOR AXEL WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
At AXEL, it is our goal to maximize control for owners of content. We therefore take all intellectual property rights seriously, whether they belong to us or others. This includes rights that stem from the creation of works under copyright laws. AXEL prohibits any use or reproduction of any work of another without a license, and has created this DMCA Copyright Policy to ensure that its websites and applications foster the adherence to copyright laws and respect for the rights of others.
AXEL is committed to responding expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement, and to taking appropriate action to protect copyright protected content.
Last updated: August 6, 2020
Steps to Take If You Believe Your Intellectual Property Rights Have Been
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by material accessible through any AXEL website or application, whether by AXEL or by a third party who has uploaded materials thereto, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Describe how your copyright or intellectual property right has been infringed, for example, identifying where it appears on an AXEL website or application.
- Provide an address, telephone number, and email address where AXEL and/or the alleged infringing party can contact you.
- Confirm in a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, their agent, or otherwise by law.
- Certify that the information you have provided concerning your claim is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the rightful owner of the copyright or intellectual property or are authorized to act on their behalf.
- Provide a signature (an electronic signature is acceptable).
- Provide any additional information that AXEL may request after it receives the initial information identified above.
Upon receipt of the necessary information, AXEL will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If AXEL decides to remove the allegedly infringing materials, or take any other affirmative action, AXEL will notify the person responsible for posting such information that it has removed or disabled access to the materials. AXEL may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
AXEL’s Designated Copyright Agent
5538 S. Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89119