AXEL regularly hosts events to educate people on topics such as data security, decentralized technology, digital privacy, and more. Upcoming events include:
- Summit for Corporate Governance – September 30 – October 1.
- AXEL is excited to be a sponsor of the Summit for Corporate Governance. The summit is focused on modern issues facing boards of directors, and includes panels with sitting directors, legal professionals, and law school faculty.
- New York City Bar Association’s Small Law Firm Symposium – November 11.
- AXEL will be in New York exhibiting at the New York City Bar Association’s 18th Annual Small Firm Symposium on November 11, 2021. The symposium offers law firms a full day of programming geared towards helping them grow and manage their law practices.
Our most recent past events were:
- Connecticut Legal Conference – AXEL sponsored a session at the Connecticut Legal Conference, discussing the importance of data security for all legal professionals.
- State Bar of Nevada Annual Bar Conference – AXEL is proud to be a featured Exhibitor at the State Bar of Nevada’s Annual Bar Conference held in San Diego, California. We highlighted AXEL Go; our secure, private file-sharing and online storage platform. Nevada attorneys saw how they can meet their ethical obligations to data security by using AXEL Go.