AXEL regularly hosts events to educate people on topics such as data security, decentralized technology, digital privacy, and more. Upcoming events include:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) Annual Forensic Seminar – April 7-9. AXEL exhibits at the NACDL’s 15th Annual Forensic Seminar at the Four Seasons Hotel in Las Vegas. The two-day seminar, titled “Making Sense of Science”, attracts a cross-section of NACDL’s members, who are comprised of private criminal defense lawyers, public defenders, active U.S. military defense counsel, law professors and judges, and is produced in partnership with the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice (CACJ).
- 24th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative®, An Official GRAMMY® Week Event – April 2. AXEL joins the ABA and the nation’s most esteemed entertainment attorneys in sponsoring The Recording Academy’s 24th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative GRAMMY Week Event. Featuring a keynote by writer, director and producer Cameron Crowe and honoring Susan Genco, Co-President of The Azoff Company, the event provides a forum for the music business community to gather and celebrate the achievements of its own practitioners, hear from thought leaders, and acknowledge and support law students.
- Annual Florida Bar Convention – June 22-25. AXEL will exhibit at The Florida Bar’s Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida. The Annual Convention is the southeast’s largest legal convention and provides a platform for Florida’s attorneys, judges and legal professionals to network with colleagues and friends, while taking advantage of multiple CLE Seminars, luncheons, a lawyers marketplace and other special events.
Our most recent past events were:
- New York City Bar Association’s Small Law Firm Symposium – AXEL exhibited at the New York City Bar Association’s 18th Annual Small Firm Symposium on November 11. The symposium offered law firms a full day of programming geared towards helping them grow and manage their law practices.
- CLIO Cloud Conference – AXEL presented at Clio Cloud Conference, an event dedicated to creating new levels of success at law firms across the country. A virtual event, Clio Cloud Conference featured keynotes, networking, and informative discussions on an array of legal topics.
- Battle Born Innovation – AXEL attended Battle Born Innovation, a town hall conference focused on the opportunities and challenges in the cannabis industry. Held in Las Vegas, attendees were treated to an afternoon of networking and informative discussion.