It’s an exciting time for AXEL. Here are our top recent news items:
- New Blockchain Patent for AXEL
- AXEL was approved for another new United States patent. This blockchain patent, 11,132,456, is under the “File Sharing System and Method” family. It is the 16th patent issued to AXEL. An updated link to U.S.P.O. will be given. AXEL has received word that another two new patents that are on the way, bringing the total to 18 patents!
- AXEL Go featured on KTNV’s Morning Blend
- AXEL’s VP of Marketing, John Svoboda, talks about how AXEL Go, the next-generation cloud storage and file-sharing application used to collect, store, and share files more privately and securely, can keep you safe from cyberterrorism, hacks and ransomware attacks.
- AXEL is a sponsor of the Summit for Corporate Governance
- Held in Las Vegas on September 30 and October 1, AXEL is a proud sponsor of the Summit for Corporate Governance. Featuring thought leaders from business, law, and academia, the Summit for Corporate Governance will be an exciting and informative event.
- AXEL Go now available on legal tech marketplace Theorem
- AXEL is committed to providing innovative and secure legal tech to the legal community. That’s why AXEL Go, the file-sharing and cloud storage platform, is now available through Theorem. Store, share, and collect vital documents securely with AXEL Go.
- AXEL’s Q&A with The Florida Bar
- AXEL General Counsel Dave Kaplan sat down with The Florida Bar to discuss data security, AXEL Go, and its practicality for all legal professionals. Continuing its strong relationship with the legal community, AXEL is proud to offer 20% off AXEL Go to members of The Florida Bar. Click here to receive the offer.
This page will be updated regularly as the company grows and our technology matures. Please check back soon for more AXEL news!