Seeking android app developers who have experience of 2+ years for junior or mid-level roles and interested to learn to join our team as a full-time employee.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Create information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Android applications
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Ensure timely delivery on all development projects in accordance with the Company’s business objectives
Desirable qualifications, skills, and experience…
- At least 3 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Kotlin/Java, Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of Android
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Ability to solve problems independently, without constant mentoring
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Understanding the principles of building multi-threaded applications
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI)
- Understanding OOP concepts
- Android Architecture components
- Experience developing clean, maintainable, well-tested code (SOLID, Clean Architecture)
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines, Room, OkHttp, Retrofit, Dagger, PlayServices
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, interface guidelines and best practices
- Good skills in Networking (REST, TCP/IP, TLS/SSL) and DB management
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of commonly used unit testing frameworks
- Ability to research, evaluate and integrate external libraries into Android applications
Related keywords: App Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- android app development: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)