It’s an exciting time for AXEL. Here are our top recent news items:
- AXEL Go featured in Arizona Attorney magazine
- AXEL Go was featured in Arizona Attorney, discussing the importance of protecting client data and how AXEL Go offers the best file-sharing and storage software for legal professionals.
- AXEL Go now available on legal tech marketplace Theorem
- AXEL is committed to providing innovative and secure legal tech to the legal community. That’s why AXEL Go, the file-sharing and cloud storage platform, is now available through Theorem. Store, share, and collect vital documents securely with AXEL Go.
- AXEL’s Q&A with The Florida Bar
- AXEL General Counsel Dave Kaplan sat down with The Florida Bar to discuss data security, AXEL Go, and its practicality for all legal professionals. Continuing its strong relationship with the legal community, AXEL is proud to offer 20% off AXEL Go to members of The Florida Bar. Click here to receive the offer.
- AXEL Go’s features now available in Outlook
This page will be updated regularly as the company grows and our technology matures. Please check back soon for more AXEL news!