We are seeking for DevOps Engineer to join our friendly team working on cutting edge cloud platform services who are you excited to work with CI/CD and like to make the software development process more efficient. We are welcome for experienced and passionate DevOps to join our cozy team doing their own web/mobile/desktop apps. We love developing features that make life easier and more social and are very strong advocates of privacy and the protection of user’s rights to online anonymity.
Core responsibility of this position include
- Building Docker images, working with docker registries.
- Writing automation scripts using bash/python.
- Analyze the performance of critical services and related issues
- Design and implement scalable micro-services deployments
What we are looking for
- Experience with Microservices, Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana
- Understanding Node.js architecture and features
- Configuration management: Ansible, Puppet, Nomad
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools.
- Team player and the ability for clear communication
- Ability to take responsibility and initiatives
- Linux admin proficiency level – Upper-intermediate
- Intermediate or higher English level
We would love someone with…
- Scalable application hosting Amazon AWS S3 and EC2
- Software development
- SQL and no SQL databases (PostgreSQL, Cockroach, ScyllaDB)
- IPFS or other decentralized file exchange solutions
- IT security
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to realize your potential in international projects
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly team and professional management
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)