We are a rapidly growing technology company focused on data custody, data privacy, and blockchain solutions. This opportunity presents the possibility for meaningful career growth.
If you know how to excite and engage people online with your creative marketing and social media skills, then this job is for you.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Effectively create strategy, define goals, optimize, build and manage paid digital campaigns across search, display, video and other ad networks
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Develop social media content, manage and moderate each assigned brand page and respond to questions and comments within the community.
- Analyze and report monthly on the assigned brand’s social media presence.
What you will be doing…
- Day-to-day development and implementation of email marketing campaigns in support of the entire guest life-cycle to increase engagement, website traffic, and guest lifetime value
- Use data and campaign metrics to make recommendations for continuous improvement of ongoing email campaigns
- Assist in developing and presenting Brand Strategies
- Create and deliver monthly reports to prove value to the executive team
We would love someone with…
- A good knowledge of the general IT industry and terminology
- A’ level’s in English language, literature or history
- Research and analytics experience
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with a strong eye for detail
- PC literate with working knowledge of, Microsoft packages, inclusive of: Outlook, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
Desirable qualifications, skills, and experience…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, Graphic Design, or similar field
- Experience in all aspects of digital marketing (creative and media), including mobile marketing, PPC, CRM, online communities, search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Experience managing multiple brand communities simultaneously across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
Related keywords: digital marketing, digital marketing executive, seo executive, digital marketing fresher, seo, social media marketing, marketing
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)