Seeking iOS app developer who has experience of 2+ years for a junior or mid-level role and interested to learn and join our team as a full-time employee.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Be responsible for delivering new features and bug fixes
- Participate in code reviews to help everyone move together and contribute quality code.
- Manage your work by setting your own development goals, executing them, and owning the delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with the entire company via Jira, Gitlab, and Figma.
- Other duties as assigned
Desirable qualifications, skills, and experience…
- A minimum BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with iOS development and at least 1 year of Swift experience.
- Have in-depth experience with object-oriented programming and data modeling.
- Strong analytical and people skills, creative problem-solver and ability to spot issues and troubleshoot quickly
- Very good exposure in frameworks like iOS Architecture and SDK
- Strong Experience in iPhone / Mobile Application Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with Linux is welcome
Related keywords: App Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- iOS app development: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)