More experienced candidates will be able to home in on their leadership skills if they wish to do so, by buddying up and mentoring more junior developers.
Core Responsibilities of this position include:
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the company’s Web front-end business.
- Responsible for the development of front-end basic framework and page and cooperate with the back-end and QAs to complete the application development.
- Optimize the company’s products, improve the user experience, and enhance the reliability, stability and security of product quality to the highest level.
- Ensure the timely delivery of development tasks
We would love someone with…
- More than 3 year’s experience in website or front-end development is preferred.
- Proficient in English, can communicate with foreign colleagues in writing.
- Proficient in Vue framework, able to independently develop common components, familiar with git related operations.
- Familiar with ES6, HTML5, CSS3 and other front-end technologies.
- Proficient in native JS, studied jQuery or Vue framework underlying code bonus.
- Familiar with front-end and back-end data interaction, familiar with Python / PHP and MySQL is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills can quickly find problems and propose innovative solutions.
Related keywords: Front-end developer, JS Developer, Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)