It’s an exciting time for AXEL. Here are our top recent news items:
- Business Pricing Tier for AXEL Go. Our file-sharing and cloud storage platform, AXEL Go, received a new pricing tier geared at businesses of all sizes. Now, your entire organization can enjoy Premium AXEL Go accounts. Plans start at $59.99/month for five users, with additional seats available at $4.99/month each. Each account includes:
- 10GB of secure, blockchain-backed online storage
- No file size limits for shares (Basic accounts allow a 10MB file size limit)
- The option for AES 256 encrypted storage
- 2-Factor Authentication for logins and file storage
- The Florida Bar Approves AXEL as a Member Benefit Provider. AXEL is proud to have great relationships with the legal community. As an industry with increased data security needs, AXEL Go is the perfect solution for the transfer and storage of sensitive information. The Florida Bar agrees, and officially approved AXEL as a member benefit provider. Attorneys and legal professionals in the Sunshine State can now get AXEL Go at a discounted price and satisfy their ethical obligations for data protection.
- Outlook Integration for AXEL Go. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email clients in the world. Instead of relying on insecure attachments, users can now use AXEL Go directly within their email. Download and install the plugin today.
- AXEL Awarded a New Patent. Innovation is one of our driving forces. To that end, the United States patent office recently granted us another patent for file-sharing technology. Read about it here.
- Letmesee App Migrates to the IPFS. The InterPlanetary File System is a decentralized network protocol that offers a host of benefits over traditional location-based systems. Our photo sharing and storage app, Letmesee, now runs on the same IPFS network that AXEL Go does. Users can expect better performance and security.
- AXEL Go Implements Folder Tree Functionality. AXEL Go users have more ways to organize their files. We’ve developed a folder tree system that allows for more granular organizational possibilities.
This page will be updated regularly as the company grows and our technology matures. Please check back soon for more AXEL news!